Sunday, October 9, 2011

Freemasonry, Illuninati and the Conspiracy Theory

I have recently noticed increased blog posts pertaining to the conspiracy theory of the Freemasons and Illuminati. I guess with Halloween approaching, a good spooky story is appropriate. Perhaps some of the christian gurus need to sell a few books so reviving a conspiracy theory allows for one more flog of a dead horse. I thought I would chime in on the subject; since I am a Freemason.

I swore an oath many years ago to never reveal the secrets of the Masonic Order. I believe however, I can discuss this matter while living up to that oath
.
Freemasonry is a fraternal club. The society is made up of the Blue Lodge, which is the home for all masons as well as the members of the Scottish Rite, York Rite and the Shriners. The initiates to these orders have certain requirements that must be met and they undergo special rituals and ceremonies that are part of each initiation. Nothing frightening there………..

Freemasonry has experienced a decline in membership over the last few years. The aging population has had negative effects on the membership. This is only one factor. The reality is, Freemasons in the past, would meet weekly (or monthly) to fellowship and increase the bonds of brotherhood. With the invent of the internet, the physical meetings were slowly replaced with electronic information transfer and the attendance at these meetings declined. Also, as the world has demanded more results and multitasking, many of the younger members simply do not have time to attend meetings and slowly drop out of the order. Nothing frightening there………..unless having to work 18 hours a day to make ends meet is considered scary.

It would frighten me if I had time!

The Freemasons do a lot of charity work and the Shrine does many philanthropic initiatives with children and their medical care. The organization has assisted millions of families with ill children and through the generous donations of the members, continues to assist in areas (my commentary) that the established church would not attempt unless the kids had to endure their pointless theology and bull$hit. We are proud to say “Not one child must join the Freemasons or the Illuminati to be treated for a degenerative disease.” I digress….
I have seen splinter groups who call themselves the Illuminated Ones but in reality, these are discussion forums who mostly complain about politics, social security, and Medicare / Medicaid. The only thing scary about that is how screwed up the programs have become and how the lack of funding may be their ultimate demise. Nothing frightening there………..well, maybe this is frightening for all Americans.

While I would love to say Satanism is running rampant through the Masons and the Illuminati is on the verge of world domination, I would simply be lying if I did. I have no doubt that the world will one day be enslaved through greed and ignorance but I tend to believe the Christian Church, Judaism or Islamic factions will participate in that endeavor much more that Masons riding Hoverounds or Shriners driving Flivvers. I guess time will tell.

I hate to debunk the bonfire story but this conspiracy is simply not true.

For those who will say I am simply re-deflecting everyone from the truth, yes – you got me!!!

We will soon force everyone to confess AARP is GOD, all must drink from the chalice of Ovaltine and dinner will be mandated at 4:00 PM EVERYDAY – no exceptions. Bingo will be strongly encouraged and for the youth of the world, each will be tied to a chair and force to listen to stories of the Great Depression while Eydie Gorme and Steve Lawrence sing in the background.

You know, this really is Satanic!!!!!

A~N

No comments: